DJ Pantheris - Info Overload DJ Pantheris - Info Overload

Nice!

Haha, it's pretty good! You just need better drums but yea :D

mushu55t responds:

I'm using what I got man.

Violet City/Olivine City Violet City/Olivine City

oooo

Haha, yours is an entirely different approach to my remix of the Olivine City track. Check mine out if you are ever interested, mine is ranked 0.02 points below you. Anyhow, your guitar sounds are very nice, and the drums are interesting too. The slowdown in the middle around 42 seconds with the (xylophones?) solo was pretty cool too.

5/5 ; 10/10 :)

smilingpig67 responds:

I know what you mean by "different approach" now lol... but techno is something I don't take much interest in... I'm more of a rock person lol. I rated 5. :)

Lone Wanderer Lone Wanderer

Oooh nice

Wow, quite good for your first track! ^____^

I am impweessed hahaha. Guess you won't be needing me no more :(

My Robotic Inspiration (short) My Robotic Inspiration (short)

Hypnotizing!!!!!!

Manolo Kamikaze sure did a great job on the track.
Thanks for uploading! :)

Grinding Gears (Instrumental) Grinding Gears (Instrumental)

Grrrrrrrrrrinding

Aha, the title does seem fitting, since the track does sound like a lot of mechanical gears grinding haha.

Although I personally think that the kickdrum can be a bit more powerful, and that the melody can indeed be touched up on. And there are times when the track just feels really empty and thin, maybe it's lacking bass? :P

Otherwise, good job! Maybe with the vocals/lyrics, the track will feel less empty :D

The Dark Joker The Dark Joker

Interesting!

Oh wow, although I don't generally listen to this genre, your track is very interesting as well as impressive. The drum selection is great; everything fits pretty well. I agree with stanthedog's review below, it doesn't get boring any bit, since it has some neat variations.

Good job on the track! 10/10.

Nechura responds:

Aw thanks man.

Chronicles of Narnia Beat Chronicles of Narnia Beat

I LURVS IT

Wow I really like the instruments!
Dynamics are pretty good!

But when the beat entered, the background short pulsing violins/strings should have a bit more reverb, because it sounded a bit empty.

The main melody really pushed the track forward, I love the drum pattern choice as well as the sounds of the drums itself.

YOU NEED AN ENDING!!! LOL

GOOD JOB THOUGH! 15/10

I love it! Message me when you update this or finish it! =)

Ultra Robot Dance! Ultra Robot Dance!

Robot S-S-S-S-Style

I am at a loss of words.... xD

It is unique. It has the robot flavour.

The only part that I did not like was from 00:48 to 1:00 where there was that string-like instrument. It sounded funky and didn't flow well with the tune.

However, I really like the main melody and drum breaks. Also, the robotic voice was interesting haha. I think I can imagine a dance for this! Good job though!

tcholloventura responds:

I'm glad you liked it.X]
And you're right dude, that funky part is a bit out of the theme...
I intend to improve this tune and I imagine it might be in this point!

Thanks for the constructive rewiew!
Peace

There's a party in the House There's a party in the House

YEAH

Although these type of music are not my style, I was really attracted to this track for some reason.

The main synth has some interesting progressions. But I love the bass the most; it sounds sooooooooooo sexy haha

Great job!!

djJPA responds:

Nothin' better than a loud bass!
Yeah, I'm not really a 'house' kind of guy, more of the upbeat, quick stuff, but this was an attempt at being like deadmau5 I guess, haha!

Thanks for the awesome review!

Cheers,

dj JPA

Of Ancient Palaces Of Ancient Palaces

Funky? haha

This is rather different..

Can't say I hate it, or love it haha.

The intro felt really bland though, maybe because of the articulation of the strings.

It sounded interesting from 1:29 to 1:52.

2:00 was very very amusing haha.
Sounded like some boss battle music from classic games haha.

Overall, the track was very different, and I enjoyed it (strangely). Good job!

AntonOxenuk responds:

I would really like an orchestra instead of a program but I have to work with what I've got. I really appreciate your view.